Giving of our gifts and resources is how we show our gratitude to God for all the blessings we have in our lives. While we at Charlotte-Fagan could not operate without the tithes and gifts of our community members, we also recognize that folks want to show gratitude in all kinds of ways.
If you are able to give to our church, we offer two donating platforms in addition to cash and checks:
- Vanco eGiving: Vanco allows users to set up a profile and either give one-time donations or schedule regular giving
- Paypal: great for making quick and easy one-time donations
Here are some other ways you can give to our community:
- Serve in our leadership as a volunteer in Worship, helping out with our youth and children’s programs and events, reaching out to the community and offering them a place to come and worship.
- Work in the church garden during growing season – weeding, cleaning up compost piles, picking produce, etc.
- Help with beautifying the building. Check out our Volunteer Work Lists posted on bulletin boards in the church!
- Donating reusable items like computers, televisions, appliances, and other items that need a new home.