Feeling like you need to get more connected with God?
Here are some quick, easy ways you can get involved and begin or pick up where you left off on your spiritual journey:
- Come to Worship – The bedrock experience for Christians is joining the gathered community. Our 11 a.m. Worship service on Sunday is a good place to start learning about God. We use a traditional style with liturgy, hymns, prayers, Scripture reading, and a sermon on applying Scripture to our lives.
- Attend a Bible Study – Bible Study is held every Wednesday morning at 10 a.m. Can’t make it? Look out for evening classes that Pastor Nick hosts on spiritual development, topical studies, and Christian education. Have an idea for a study? Let Pastor Nick know!
- Read a Devotional Resource – Pick up a copy of the Upper Room or Our Daily Bread in the Narthex (the front room of the Sanctuary at the door). The two adult Sunday School classrooms upstairs house our Library (Pairs and Spares room) and the Curriculum Library (Young Adults). Pastor Nick also has a variety of books he would be happy to loan or order you a copy.
- Check out the UMC Resources Online – start at www.umc.org and click on the links about the church at the bottom of the page. There’s also Chuck Knows Church on Youtube that answers a variety of questions about church and faith in approachable, easy to understand ways.
- Talk to the Pastor – We are a small church, so Pastor Nick is able to meet with you one-on-one if you have questions or need help finding a way to grow your faith.